When you’re crunched for time, you’re craving something delicious, and you need to find a dish your kids will love, look no further than these ten easy prep dinners!
- Noodles, tomato sauce, cheese, and herbs are ingredients the whole family can agree on. But not all lasagnas are as quick and simple as this 30-minute stovetop version.
- Do you love tamales, but lack the time and the know-how to make an authentic version? This simple casserole will give your family that tamale flavor without the hard work!
- Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce is subtly different from typical alfredo dishes, bringing a sophisticated twist on a creamy classic to the table. The best part is that it preps in only 10 minutes.
- Taco night is always a big hit, but ground beef and melted cheese add unnecessary fat and calories. Try these tacos, which combine fresh white fish with a zesty salsa verde, for a healthier take on a family favorite.
- Prep in just ten minutes, turn on the slow cooker, and walk away. That’s all of the effort this slow cooker dish The result is tender chicken and popular Tex-Mex flavors that kids and adults will fall for.
- Do you have a few picky eaters at the table? Chances are that chicken and noodles have a place at the table for even the most selective of diners, and this simple lemon butter chicken preps quickly and is sure to please the whole family.
- If you’ve got spaghetti, garlic, olive oil, and oregano handy, you have nearly everything you need to whip up this pasta dish. Fresh tomatoes make canned sauce a thing of the past.
- Mac and cheese is a guaranteed hit, and your kids may not even realize that you’ve slipped one of the healthiest veggies into their meal. Rich in fiber and antioxidants, this cauliflower mac is a winner.
- Do your kids shy away from seafood? Replace the above taco recipe with these chicken tacos that will have your kids asking for seconds.
- Lemony pasta with asparagus demands only five minutes of prep time, freeing you up for quality time with your family that will end in happy faces at the dinner table.
What’s your go-to recipe when you’re in a rush? Let us know in the comments section!